- High Quality- Tear-resistant & Water Proof . Professionally laminated.
- Size of each bookmark – 17cm x 5 cm(approximately)
- Real leaves are decorated with hand-drawn patterns using white gelly roll pens.
- Leaves are arranged on 100 GSM white drawing paper and black paper.
- Leaf art is sealed with Archival Varnish then laminated.
- Each Bookmark has a jute string/satin ribbon tied to it through a punched hole.
- No chemicals used. All leaves are collected and pressed naturally in a book for 2-3 weeks.
- Makes the perfect gift for every reader, journal keeper, or collector!
Packaging and Delivery :
- The product comes beautifully gift wrapped along with a notecard. *
- Please write to us if you wish to include a personalised message as a note. *
* Disclaimer – The product packaging is done with reused packaging and seasonal flowers or leaves. The gift packaging varies based on the available resources. The images in the product gallery are for reference only.
I’m happy to share with you my bookmark collection “Shades of Purple “. These bookmarks are unique and no two bookmarks are the same. Every bookmark looks a little bit different because it’s handmade.
All designs consist of minimalist, elegant mandala and doodle leaf art designs.
At Pyarakona, I make each artwork with great care and love from start to finish.
The process starts with carefully collecting real leaves in different shapes, colours and sizes. This followed by cleaning them properly and then selecting complementing patterns to adorn these leaves.
Once hand painted these leaves are carefully dried, pressed flat, trying to preserve them in their best form.
When these leaves have completed the drying process, a careful selection of leaf patterns is done to make a unique design.
For added protection, the leaves are varnished as well. Each leaf is then professionally laminated and packed by the artist herself. Now ready to be shipped to its new home.